Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Versani Charity Event

I went to a charity event that was being hosted by Versani Jewelry Co. to raise money for Sierra Leone. Ariel was modeling for the show, so I was invited as a guest to photograph the event. It was a very rainy night. So not all of the guests showed up. The guest list included a lot of celebrities, but I really couldn't make out who was there, or who was even performing because it was so dark. I didn't post all of the pictures up, only a select few that were appropriate for everyone to see. I will say that there is "nudity" but everything is covered by thick layers of body paint. The models were painted by a theater artist. Each model had either a part of the map painted on them, or was painted to look like an animal. There was music, poetry and dancing. I felt like the big elephant in the room. Mainly because I was the only female entirely clothed at the event and because it was the first event I was ever asked to shoot. I was pretty nervous, shy and excited at the same time. It's safe to say that it was a pretty strange night.

























0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2011 ashtyndakota., AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena